Uganda Cricket Association (UCA) exists to govern and grow the game of cricket in Uganda, providing year-round programs at every level to drive success, inspiring Unity and Diversity. We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
Job Brief Overview
The successful Administrative Officer will be responsible for general administration tasks within the office environment. He/she will play a primary role in ensuring that all office administrative functions are coordinated to achieve a high level of productivity within the organization.
Specific Skills Required
- Good planning, organizational and time management skills
- Strong customer service orientation with very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ethical conduct and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
- Demonstrated commitment to respect, equity, diversity and inclusion including gender equality.
- Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policies.
- Manage agendas, travel plans and appointments for top management
- Coordinate all administrative aspects of all national teams.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Oversee and manage all HR operations.
- Book meeting rooms, set up conference calls and take minutes during meetings
- Manage letters, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence
- Track and ensure replacement of office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in front office activities
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential documents of the organisation
- Provide administrative support to colleagues whenever the need arises
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in administrative support functions.
- Experience and proficient skills in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
How to Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.